- Registering, touring and childbirth education classes at Community Memorial Hospital
- We encourage you to sign up for PregSource. This website allows you to track your pregnancy, gain knowledge about your pregnancy, and share your experiences with women and health care providers nationwide. Participants take part in informing research and care to help mothers and babies in the future.
- There is lots of information about pregnancy on the internet and lots of apps available for pregnancy. Two trusted resources for evidence-based information are from the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and the American College of Nurse-Midwives
- Mother to Baby is a great web resource for fact sheets on medication use in pregnancy and they have a toll-free number you can call for information on medications.
- WellMom Managing Nausea and Vomitting of Pregnancy (NVP) App
- The FDA has a list of safe fish in pregnancy.
- For more information on diet in pregnancy, read Real Food for Pregnancy.
- For Pregnant Women | Zika Virus
The First Trimester:
Vaccines in Pregnancy:
- Breastfeeding Coalition of Ventura County
- La Leche League of Ventura
- For Free Hygeia Breast Pump
Postpartum Support Groups/New Mommy groups:
Parenting in the time of COVID-19: